Re: RC: 'cheap' horses in endurance

Hey Angie
My experience has been that is has many times been the people with the
MOST money who have wanted to pay the least! Perhaps that is why they
have the most money?????<BG>
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!