Odd Symptoms----Update and Panacur again

Just wanted to thank everyone who sent me their ideas and thoughts last week
about my horse's health issues, (low energy and slow shedding out). I went
thru my worming records and found I had missed a worming that was due the
first of Mar. I immediately gave her a dose of ivermectin. She then was
checked by my vet and had blood (and more blood) and feces taken for tests.
The CBC was all normal except a slightly low red blood cell count. The
thyroid was in the normal range at the lower end. The selenium test isn't
back yet. We discussed feed and worming. She is going to be treated for
tapes next, then encysted small strongyles as neither of these are testable
by fecal checks. I've increased her grain, added some beet pulp and a small
amount of alfalfa cubes in a mush to her daily grain. Oh, also bought some
Lixitonic  to boost her iron intake. Her energy level has increased
noticeably and she's beginning to shed more. All along she's been in good
weight on free choice timothy and a small quantity of grain with ABC Plus as
a supplement. I've not been particularly happy with my hay but since the
barn went up so late in the year I had to pay thru the nose for anything I
could find. This spring I will find a good local mixed grass/clover hay
hopefully. I suspect that even though she hadn't lost hardly any weight with
gradually increasing work I wasn't providing sufficient energy and/or
nutrition.She's basicly an easy keeper and I was fooled by her round body
type. Of course the worms are another possibility.
 My vet says the available Panacur Power Pak is actually five double dose
treatments. I don't recall anyone talking about the
5 x Panacur treatment being in double doses. Can someone tell me more about
this??

Bonnie Snodgrass