Fwd: Karahty bloodlines - proven performance

In a message dated 4/21/00 7:45:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, trails@jps.net
writes:

<<   It maybe when you have ridden the same rides and the same
 horses on the same day, "can you ever hope" to know what another rider's
 experiences are and what they and their horses can do. It is not, so at
 least
 in Dolly's case.
 It is always easy to throw the stones about at someone, as
 you say " I'' stay Clear of them" as I have perceived your statement.
 I can >>

I am not "throwing stones"  I just know from experience what "this team"
does!  So do a lot of other riders.  I have been at rides where she has taken
her horse around mares to tease him.  Is this SAFE? I think not.  Did you
read the other posts?  I was at the ride where Karathy got away and mounted
the mare!  This is only one of the reasons I stay clear.  Yes, it was his
pedigree that was being talked about, but when I read how "great" this "team"
is and his attitude is being passed on to some of his get I'm sorry but I
really don't want that in one of my foals.
As my vet says "It doesn't make any difference what the Sire or Dam did, it
is the Conformation and Attitude that are the thing to look for in
breeding!!!!!
Any one can get a horse "charged up" and haul down the trail, that does not
make for great breeding potential or for a Safe ride!!!!!
I learn from experience and I stay away from them.
That's all

Keri

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Keri:
    I have had the pleasure of riding with Dolly and Karahty, as well as
Karahty's offspring on numerous occasions thru the years.
    If you think that Dolly and her horses, can do what they want just
because of their "name" You obviously have stayed Clear of them!!!!

    I have been there and have seen first hand including what politics have
taken
place at rides.

    If you have perceived that Dolly and her horses, can do as they want
because of their name you are sadly mistaken.

    The subject is about bloodlines and pedigree not about accusations about
rider's and their mounts.

    We ALL are EQUAL " or less", no matter our name or horses pedigree or
MILEAGE!!!!.
    It maybe when you have ridden the same rides and the same
horses on the same day, "can you ever hope" to know what another rider's
experiences are and what they and their horses can do. It is not, so at
least
in Dolly's case.
It is always easy to throw the stones about at someone, as
you say " I'' stay Clear of them" as I have perceived your statement.
I can not and will not speak for Dolly as she is more than able to speak for
herself, but I can tell all of my personal first hand knowledge of Dolly
after riding thousands of miles with this "Lady" and her horses. (Alas she
is not on the net).

    I am proud to be a friend of Dolly and Karahty's including his get. I
have the privilege of having one of their horses, a wonderful filly of
Karahty's and April, who is a joy to me everyday even though I haven't
ridden for a while.

I have been at the top and at the bottom of this sport and can make this
statement from my own personal experiences in this "SPORT". I have a bitter
taste in my mouth over many of the events that have taken place over the
years and for the good of the sport and the good trails, and have refrained
from attacking anyone or group on the Net, Press or in the Courts even
though in my mind at least they may have well deserved it.
steven