On-line Database corrected

Russ and I believe we have the duplicates out of the on-line database
again but would appreciate e-mail from you if you see some in
your records.

I do have a question about two rides that we see listed on April 3,
1999.
It is listed as Derby Ditch 36 for one and the Derby Ditch with 37
miles as the other.  The number of starters and finishers is the same
but the listing of riders is in a different order.

Anyone have any info on why this ride might be in the records twice
with different miles?

Mike