Re: Karahty (and Bloodlines in Arabs)

In a message dated 4/20/00 5:11:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
webmaster@endurancehorses.com writes:

<< Our main focus was to raise the awareness that we need to do a better job
of
 utilizing the data assets that our sanctioning organizations maintain.  That
 data and the data maintained by the breed organizations is the key to
 understanding the successful breeding that actually produced an endurance
 performer.  We should never slip into the complacency of just not being
 bothering with it all. >>

Well put, Salim.

Heidi