Re: RC: Re: Re: best conditioned rider

At 05:07 PM 4/19/00 -0600, Sandy wrote:
a minus ten would be finding a small tied shut plastic bag  in the back recesses of your tack room...in which you discover the dirty clothes (including shoes) you wore on the Tevis LAST year!

Which brings this question to mind:  Anyone from moister, more humid areas ever go to a desert ride, finish, stuff all funky clothes in a plastic bag soon as you can peel them off your dirty body,  and then almost fall over in a dead faint from the smell when opening the bag at home?  The first time that happened to us I about died.  WOW!  And the saddle pads were a close second in the faint-inducing aroma category.

Is it a coincidence that we now live in a nice dry climate - who needs showers & washing machines?  (Just kidding....  really.)  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609