From: Ed & Wendy Hauser <sisufarm@mmmpcc.org>
To: Steph McCray <wind@visionsofthewind.com>; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC:  Re: borium shoes
Date: Friday, April 14, 2000 7:04 AM

Ranger gets shod with Borium shoes, and rim snow pads.  This spring after
the snow all melted and the roads dried up he overreached and knocked one
front off.  The Farrier and I attribute that to the greater traction
changing the timing.  I personally don't like to use the borium after the
ice is gone as the rear shoes don't slide as much as they should, and there
is a possibility of twisting injuries.

This year the farrier used relatively large borium, I don't like it as well
as the smaller he used in the past.  Next year I'm going to ask him to go
back to the smaller.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016