Re: RC: best conditioned

In a message dated 4/19/00 1:21:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tobytrot@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Tammy said:  "If they ride a good ride and win BC and take care of the
 horse then, I would let them keep the award."

 Which brings up an interesting point--how much of a winning "BC
 performance" is due to prior conditioning, and how is due to the skill of
 the rider/crew on that particular ride day? >>

I guess I wouldn't care.  If the rider didn't take good care of the horse,
then all would be up in smoke.  Crews only see the horse for a few minutes at
a time.  No matter what condition the horse was in, still the rider has the
control.  I would be so happy about one of my riders winning a BC on my
horse, I would add to the award, not take away.  You agree?

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269