Re: Dover saddlery and Customer service..

>THANK YOU for saying this.  You are 200% right!!!!  And if ANY of you have
>complaints about me, PLEASE let me know. I am not perfect, but I TRY!!!
>
>Teddy

I guess the point *I* was trying to make with my comments on this subject
is -- whether or not an *individual* situation was accurate, the complaint
may be a very isolated one and doesn't warrant a public blasting on the
internet.  Situations like this should be handled directly with the ones in
the positions of responsibility.  Teddy...I'm sure that you would prefer to
have the unhappy customer tell *you* personally rather than degrade you in
front of a thousand readers.  People make mistakes no matter what
occupation they're in...an occasional minor problem should not warrant a
public thrashing.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm