San Jose Silicon Valley Questions

Cheryl Newbanks horsetrails@cybertrails.com
Hey Gang

A friend of mine may be taking a job around San Jose in the Silicon Valley, Ca
area:{  He will be looking for a little farm to rent and live there with his
horses.  What can he expect to find and at what price range? If he can't
find a farm to rent himself he'll have to board 3 horses, his 2 endurance
horses and his 2 year old stallion.  What can he expect to pay for board for
each horse in a good riding area? If any of you know of any places he can rent
I would appreciate that info too. He's willing to commute some if need be.
Please email me privately as I am not on
Ridecamp's mailing list.  Thanks!

Any help is appreciated!

                            Cheryl Newbanks
~~~          ~~  ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _~~/  /\ /        Litchfield Park, AZ
   (   ) _ _   ) ' '        horsetrails@cybertrails.com