RC: Dover saddlery and Customer service..

Oh, how right you are.  I bend over backward to please my customers, smile
and nod when I'm thinking - She's trying to get something for nothing. etc.
 But most of my customers are truly wonderful.
Had a little'do' with Capt. D's just last week.  I've been bragging about
their great frys.  Get the urge for grease at least once a week.<G> Well,
tried the drive through on Fri. night. The wait was long, but hey, that's
OK, they were busy.  Finally got to the speaker. Nothing. Finally my hubby
went around to the window.  She told him she'd get to it!  Finally a fellow
came out the back door to fetch something from his car and saw the line
sitting and waiting. I'd turned off my truck and was not displaying a happy
face.  As he went back in I heard him yell - "Any body on line 2?"  Sweet
little voice chirped right up on the speaker.  No apoligies.  Then the
little twit cheats me out of a dollar.  And the once great frys were soggy!
 Will I be back?  Not for a very long time...
I have great ENDURANCE when it comes to boycotting that kind of service.
ANd all it took was one little twit who gave herself a break.
Jan - who can do without the grease for a while anyway...

>9) be honest.. above all be honest.
Most of you know that Robert and I are taking over some Domino's Pizza
Stores in Kentucky. Let me tell you what you don't know...
Store number one has done $20,000.00 in sales now barely breaks $7,000.00
store number two has done $15,000.00 in the past barely breaks $6,000.00
store number three has done $18,500.00 in the past and barely breaks
$5,000.00
Now you tell me how customers affect you. We have some major work ahead of
us to get customers Back. They are really great stores have tons of
potential but for us to bring them back will take tons of work. Now you
know
why I have put endurance riding on hold.
Carla (packing my Montero to close on our house)
Ansata (hey what about our fooood!)
haley (she won't forget to feed us....she better not!)
Rob (how do we get this thing on the roof?)<