Signs of the times

Had a weird experience today.  I live on a narrow winding backroad, with
only farms in our neighborhood.  No highway around or anything.  Right
down the road there's an old homestead with a house complete with dog
trot in the middle that was built in the 1860's.  Next to it is an old
barn.

 Well, if you live in the Southeast, you're used to barns along the
highways having black roofs with huge white letters that are readable
from the highway that say, SEE ROCK CITY.  Well, here I am on the
backroad, riding by this wonderfully preserved place and I glanced  up
and the roof of the barn has been painted black, and had
"WWW.SEEROCKCITY.COM" in huge white letters.   I thought I'd die.  It's
apparently painted on there for the sake of the hang glider pilots who
have a park a few miles down the road. :-P

By the way, my horse was BRILLIANT today!  :-D

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.