Re: RC: Re: Yearling help

In a message dated 4/18/00 11:21:43 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
danugna@transport.com writes:

<<  this is an 18 month old BABY.  No, you
 don't allow ANY horse to run over the top of you, but in this case, the
 explosion doesn't appear to be the horses fault.  We do have to take
 responsibilty for the part that we play in such incidents.  This filly has
 been pushed beyond it's ability to understand what is going on and the only
 way it has to communicate this is to try to get away from what it doesn't
 understand.  The owner needs to go back to something that the horse can do
 easily and successfuly and then turn the poor thing loose. >>

Cathy,
    Yours was very good advice.  (There's plenty of time later on to "scream"
at the filly).  ;^{
    The filly had tried to let its handler know there was a problem, but when
that went unheeded, or not noticed, she had to do something.  Another gift
given to a young, young horse-to-be.