sponging

I disagree with "   DON'T SPONGE OUT OF THE DRINKING WATER THING"  I think
if ur sponge is clean, & sometimes it is the cleanest thing on me... what
does it hurt to pop it in the water & squeeze it over your horse

The point is that if that is the rule of the ride, it should be obeyed no
matter what your sponge looks like.  My horse likes dirty water best also,
but if riders in front of me have sponged or scooped all the water away, he
goes thirsty.

Susan K