re:Karata

Thank you Wendy for all the wonderful Information.That is very exciting
she might be for sale! Again I am still not in a position that I could
take her as her price is probably doubled what Debbi was originally
asking for her, but I am curious to see what he is asking. Do you know
how I could contact him?
Kim

wendy lumbert wendyl@jps.net
Karata is owned by Phil Gardner. She has done a few races and
done very well. She may be for sale next season, ask Phil. He has a lot
of horses coming on, most by Karahty. Dolly rides
Karahty on trail frequently and he is as impressive, fit and sound
as ever. He stands in Foresthill and continues to sire a number
of exceptional athletes. I am speaking from experience as I
own several myself.
wendy