Re: Re: Re: Sky's first ride.

> I want to tell you all about my new guy, Sparkling Sky's first 50.  He is
my
> back up horse to Clovis, my mule.  I got him around the middle of Feb.  He
> had completed one ld in Jan.  He is a little firecracker to ride and all 4
> legs go which way.  He was very discombooberated......

Great story Gesa but you spelled a word wrong.....the correct spelling is
discombobulated.  Discombobulate is one of my favorite words and I use it
all the
time.....if discombooberate was a real word I think it would mean 'to become
breast-less' or something like that   :)))))

mar in san angelo

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World