sneakers

Does any one have info or advice concerning sneakers? I just completed the Mountain Side End 50 this weekend on my Arab gelding with his first pair of sneakers. I really feel like they helped him,he usually has filling in his front legs after a ride and didn't this time (at all.) But the down side is I want to do the Washoe 100 in three weeks and I don't know if there's enough sneaker left to do it. I was told that they wear well, but now I'm thinking maybe not that well.

Do You Yahoo!?