OF panels

I love my OF saddle, but it took quite a few adjustments before I
got it right for my horse.  OF has made so many changes in their
panels in the past few years it is almost impossible to find two
saddles alike, panelwise.  The panels are what make the saddle fit
or not fit, not the style.  Take a look at two OF saddles and you will
see what I mean by the differences between not only the panels,
but the panel spacing.
By mistake, my saddle came with the shorter, narrower panels.  I
now have them on both saddles, plus I widened the spacing both
front and rear.  That eliminated loin rubbing and I have no problem
fitting four different horses with one saddle.

John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall