Request for information (not endurance related)

Hello Ridecamp,
I am normally a lurker and learn alot from all your posts.  I haven't done
an endurance ride but think it might be wonderful someday in the future.
Maybe wait and be the oldest first time rider. LOL
Here is my quandry... I have been offered a job in Dublin CA and need to
know about the expenses in that region.  Equine and regular day to day
expenses.  I have 2 horses, 5 dogs, 2 cats and 2 birds.  I currently live in
Alabama and I know the expenses would be quite different.  Also do they even
allow Diesel trucks in CA?  I have a 3/4 T and 3 horse trailer.
Well thanks for all information.
Susan
smw12aug@hotmail.com