Ansater and Okra

Yeah a big plastic cover.we have a specail stick for her to use. She will be
seeing her spelling tutor sometime this week. I think she could use some
grammer tutoring as well as her mom. Wonder if they make hooked on phonics
for horses??=o)
and it is pronouced Oak-rey. for oakra. You westerners and northerners
trying to be southern kill me it is like an American trying to do Aussie...
PA leeeze ;0)
Carla (done did another ride today... weeeeeee)
Ansata (