Texas/Tennesseean

>the finer points of "y'all"--as in the difference between "y'all" and
"all
>y'all"........
Now isn't one the singular & the other the plural?  I can't keep up with
Texas talk.  I still can't eat ocra, so there's a big point against me.
Lif

>sigh<  Since Texans are just Tennesseeans that went farther west I
imagine it's about the same as here.

I refuse to spell it y'all.  That looks like an abreviation for "You all"
which we wouldn't be caught dead saying.  I spell it ya'll. I can't spell
it yall because that would be pronounced like in the color yaller.  My
absolute favorite spelling was from a person in Tennessee who is from
even farther back in the mountains than me.  She spells it "yawl".  If
you don't like that, we have an alternate word "yuns" but it's plural
too.  Now, to keep this post endurance related...Yuns better get back to
the subject and quit talking about studs, and dictionaries or Steph is
gonna kick some butts...mine and yorn both.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.