Missing Link supplement

j mills asked:
<<anyone have any opinions, comments, experience, etc with feeding
equine missing link?>>

Don't know about horses, but I have fed The Missing Link to my two cats
for several months now, and have seen a difference. No more scratching,
less upchucking on the part of my sensitive longhaired Sophia, and
beautiful coats. Some of the ingredients are flax, lecithin, garlic and
kelp. I sprinkle it on their food and they eat it readily. Missing Link
formulas are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids -- "healthy fats."
The researcher who developed the formula, Udo Erasmus, wrote the classic
nutrition text "Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill" (Alive Books, Vancouver,
Canada). There are Missing Link formulas for dogs, cats, birds, horses
and people. Only drawback is that they are fairly expensive -- not bad
for kitties but I imagine it might be fairly so for horses.

Good luck!
Bobbie in Santa Ana
Isabel and Sophia (Did someone say FOOD??)
April (I'll eat anything)