Karl dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
Marlene--Synergist is now using and
recommending No-Sweat vent pads for
their saddles.  If it's time to replace
yours, call the good ol' folks at
Synergist and have 'em send you one.

Here's why:  They don't squash, lump,
or get flat where they shouldn't--they
don't absorb water, you clean 'em with a hose,
they're anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, they
soften at your horse's body temperature for
a PERFECT comfortable fit, they don't gall,
they're only a quarter-inch thick, weigh
around 2 lbs, they allow your horse to sweat
naturally--with NO restrictions, provide
convection cooling to the horse's back--no
matter how hard you ride,they won't let your
saddle pad get wet (no more saddle pads in
the washing machine--or horse
hair in yer underwear) AND---they're guaranteed
to perform as described or your money back--for
as long as you own the vent pad.

If you can find a better one--buy it--if not--
give the Synergist folks a call.

How do I know all this?  That's easy--I make 'em!

Karl
Dixie Midnight
No-Sweat vent pads
http://www.dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com