GOOD CAUSE at MALIBU

Revlon run/Walk for Women

I got an email from a friend in Simi who will participating in this
fundraiser for breast cancer. She is asking for donations in support for her
run/walk in this endeavor. Anyone compelled to contribute can email me or if
you choose do what we are doing - my family who keeps SAYING we are NUTS to
ride ANY horse that far that fast will be donating $1-3 per mile (3 if we
complete) to this cause. Anyone want to do the same, let me know!

I lost a sister to leukemia, and now my step dad is valiantly fighting 4th
stage lymphoma, a close cousin of leukemia. Breast cancer hits mena and
women, folks. Here we are doing a healthy thing out on the trails. Let's make
it a 2 for 1!
sandy