endurance prospect for sale

I am "rescuing" two horses for a dear friend who is unfortunately in a complicated divorce.  This has created a pasture shortage for me which has resulted in the offering of my leopard app for sale.  I live in the Charlotte/Monroe area of NC and I am willing to let him go for a reasonable price to the right home.  Emailed photo's are available on request.

Leigh Ann Yandle-Perry
Hollow Log ACD's
http://home.earthlink.net/~hollowlog