goin' to the vet

I told you the ride vet at No Frills suspected arthritis as the cause of our
lameness pull. I'm taking the horse to the vet in a few hours if I can move,
I've down with a stomach bug. Can't go to work, but I'll try to take ol'
Camel Head to the vet if I have to take a barf bag. The horse belongs to a
friend, so I was pretty upset when he was 'off'. My first endurance horse had
a gait problem that Dr. Waldron found after I gave up on the local vet, and
had to be retired from endurance. This is the second horse for me, and its a
bit discouraging. I'll have a few answers and more than a few questions after
the X rays. This sport will find anything less than perfect on a horse. Our
15 miles before the pull were great, hope to make it to Old Dominion in June!

                                                             Shelly in DE