RE: Million Pines with Angie

Howard, you know you are in love with Angie and it's a love affair that's
not going anywhere!!!  The problem is that writing about Angie is
entertaining - at least for me - but she has a real live husband and she's a
real person with feelings.  And I bet those feelings aren't real "simple"
right now.

You sure know how to stir up a pot.

Why don't you put your feelings about Angie into a fictitious character
(with a different name) and let your imagination go wild?  It's already
pretty active.  Who knows, a fictitious novel may come of it.  You may be
the next author of a book like "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues"  (was that Tom
Robbins?)   I would certainly buy your book.

But then again, you are HOWARD.

Kathy