Re: RC: saddle pads

I had a triple thick coolback (I think the coolback is probably similar to
the longer cut woolback) under my wintec and it really felt like there was
way too much under the saddle, so I took the extra layer out. I had to get a
woolback anyway because of heat problems with a synthetic pad and saddle. I
have a double thick english cut pad (the shorter stuff) which feels very
dense. I am a featherweight . I think english cut is recommended with inserts
or extra padding like ultracell.

                               Shelly in DE