Re: RC: Million Pines with Angie

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/12/00 7:23:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:
>
> << >do I take her out of all my stories?  Do I stop writing about her?  Is
> the
>  >deadly bantering between us over?  Or will it continue on till one of us
> dies?
>
>  Oh yes, you must continue.  You can't stop.  That's the rules.  No one gets
>  to weenie out of anything.  That's in one of the invisible rulebooks of
>  endurance.  It's on the same shelf that Paul has his copies (many, many
>  volumes he tells me) of the invisible book "The Wives Manual", written by
>  some obnoxious men, obviously.  Lif >>
>
> Actually, Prudence suggests that enough is enough on this one. And Prudence
> is seldom wrong.
>
> ti

Ah yes Prudence, I dated her sister Prude one time. Kidding aside, Howard, I
think the enjoyment of this banter may be onesided. I think Tom is correct on
this one.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com