Re: RC: Million Pines with Angie

In a message dated 4/12/00 7:23:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< >do I take her out of all my stories?  Do I stop writing about her?  Is
the
 >deadly bantering between us over?  Or will it continue on till one of us
dies?

 Oh yes, you must continue.  You can't stop.  That's the rules.  No one gets
 to weenie out of anything.  That's in one of the invisible rulebooks of
 endurance.  It's on the same shelf that Paul has his copies (many, many
 volumes he tells me) of the invisible book "The Wives Manual", written by
 some obnoxious men, obviously.  Lif >>

Actually, Prudence suggests that enough is enough on this one. And Prudence
is seldom wrong.

ti