Taking you own pulse

I do my own pulse and respiration readings instead of getting courtesy checks in
the P&R hold area until I can get a pulse taker over for the "official Ear".  I
still trust my stethoscope over those gadgets that you just lay on the horses
side.  I worked for a number of years as a pulse taker and in timer and hold
timer before I started riding.

Bye the way the 2001 AERC National Championship Endurance Ride will be in
Kentucky, probably in the Cave Run Area, maybe Rudy's Ranch
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard