Re: RC: Million Pines: A sponger is born

In a message dated 4/11/00 9:11:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

> Guess it takes the SE'ers to show
>  us how we have strayed...

Sponging is ceratainly easier, but, we are soon to be in the midst of a
drought and the water is so low that it is dangrous to take the horse that
close. So, it will be time to switch to scoops (Training rides only).  Not
only can I get a lot of water on my horse, but if I cut the bottom out of a
liquid detergent bottle, his little Arabian muzzle can drink the whole thing!

Praying for rain....

Jackie Baker
Florida
AERC # 15265