I'm back

I'm back from vacation -- ugh.  What's been new and exciting?

Did all of you know that there are NO horses in Las Vegas?  At least none
that I could find.  We also went to San Diego and passed a couple of horse
places, but my husband refused to pull off the highway so I could go pet and
smell them.  He actually thought that was a strange request.  Muttered
something about this being the first trip in three years that wasn't for the
purpose of showing a horse, riding a horse, or buying a horse and he desired
the time off.

Rhonda and Special