RE: RC: EQUIFresh Electrolytes

Roberta Jo Lieberman wrote:

First, let me say that I'm not an expert here, so I hope that some of
our resident nutritionists will chime in. However, this is a topic of
some interest to me and relates to an article I'm working on right now,
so here goes....

Remember, the purpose of advertising is to sell you the product. It may
have little or nothing to do with how well that product will perform for
*your horse.* I would investigate this product a little further before I
jumped in...

Bobbie,

Yes...that's what I was looking for...some input.   I like the idea, but I
too wondered about how
much benefit my horse would get.  I am getting some further information on
the product and will compare it to
the electrolytes I already use.  Unlike you, I hate those darn syringes and
so does my horse.  I have
experimented some on making my own "electrolyte cookies" of which some they
will eat...and some
they won't!  Of course, I can never remember what I put in the ones they
eat, they all taste bad to me!

Thanks for your input.

Dawna