Re: RC: Million Pines: A sponger is born

Well, there you have it. We adopted Steph and made her an honorary South
easterner. She now goes fast enough that she isn't in control of her
horse, just like the rest of us down here. Angie taught her and her
other horse how to sponge.

So we send her back to the Northwest with a new appreciation of fish
fries, pecan brittle (maybe a weight class higher) and a fine tuned ear
to understand even Danny Herlong's South Carolina drawl.

But it may be the tan that does her in when she gets back home right
after the snow melts.

Good to have you, Steph.

Truman

--