EQUIFresh Electrolytes

I received the cost information on the EQUIFresh Electrolyte tablets, the
cost is $24.95 for the 60 tablet container.

For those of you who are interested the manufacturer has this to say (from
advertisement in *The Horse*):

...EQUIFresh palatable electrolyte tables are easy to administer and 95% of
horses eat them free-choice when offered by hand.  They contain our special
flavor base that horses love.

Feeding instructions are: feed 2-3 tablets before, during and/or after
workouts in athletic events.  Feed 2-3 tablets every 1-2 hours (or as
necessary) during endurance events.  Allow free choice water intake at all
times.

From what I can *see* from the picture of the label on the container, the
ingredients appear to be:  Dextrose, rice hulls, molasses flavor, sodium
chloride, cellulose, steanic acid, potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate,
magnesium phosphate, manganese sulfate, magnesium stearate, silcon dioxide.
(remember this is what I can see from the advertisement).

They are produced by Bio-Nutrition Laboratories (505)466-7990 but sold only
through dealers/distributors of animal products.  They gave me this number
to call for the nearest dealer/distributor which stocks the product - Animal
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (509)575-0795.  The person at API told me that my
feedstore could order them for me.  I called my local feedstore and they
contacted API, since they already had an account the order was no problem,
here in 2-3 days.  Now if that darn horse will eat them :)

Will be happy to post the complete label information and brochure
information when it comes if anyone is interested.

Dawna Bynum-Boyd, CPA
Perkins & Company, P.C.
(503)221-7581
dbynum-boyd@perkinscpas.com