From: John Bass [mailto:jbass@beattynv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 2:37 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net; Enduranceriders@egroups.com
Subject: RC: Easily slicked!!!

For all of us that use Slick & Easy blocks to shed out our horses we are the
ones being easily slicked. I buy grill bricks from a local restaurant
supplier, same stuff as Slick & Easy, for $12.40 a case of twelve. I cut
each grill brick as needed into seven smaller bricks using a hacksaw, (not
necessary to use hacksaw, just get better cuts) yielding 84 blocks per case.
Cost per block, fifteen cents. Heck of a lot better than paying $2.50+ for
one Slick & Easy.
John