Re: RC: Posse Ride Mgr (Clarification of My Post)

In a message dated 4/11/00 11:13:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< My post was not to rehash old news.  It was not to ask you to deliberate
on the facts I know you don't have.  Not to further defame the riders, WHICH
HAS NEVER BEEN OUR INTENT. Not to engage in legal debate with others who are
armed only with partial facts and incomplete legal concepts. My purpose is to
convey to AERC what a ride manager's position will be should they end up in a
court of law defending a liability position, due to an accident at a ride.  >>

Yes, it appeared to be a "positioning" statement. Hopefully, the situation
doesn't end up in court.

ti