RE: Re: FW: The Posse Ride (From the Ride Manager)

I believe that it was the great lack of remorse displayed by the two riders
that has caused most ride campers to be appalled by the riders.  We all know
accidents can and do happen no matter how careful you are.  When they do you
can't just blow them off and say "well it wasn't my fault", find someone
else to blame and that makes everything okay.
Kath