Re: RC: Re: Little training issues / S hack

On Endurance Net, Sportack has a picture of the S hack (click on the
hackamore bridle for a better picture) and so does Running Bear. Horses Dacor
is probably cheapest, though (around $25 when I got mine). I have an S hack
and purple hackamore bridle from sportack if anyone is interested.
                                                     Shelly in DE