Trail Trash???

I am new to the endurance sport.  So new, in fact, that I have yet to ride my
first 25 miler.  I am taking it slow and training.  Reading everything I can.
 I have kind of felt from things that I read that perhaps the 50 milers and
100 milers felt superior to the LDs, but I haven't seen it expressed so
openly or angrily.  Sometimes organizations can enhance that behavior by not
treating all levels equally.

A 50 or 100 miler can become an incredible source of knowledge and
mentorship.  the people I have talked to have been very supportive.  I hope
this was an isolated incident.  There should be enough trail for everyone.

Carrie Morgan (fbdsympa@aol.com)