Re: Whatever

Hey guys

    You guys scare me - I'm very very new at this, and subscribed to this
service to learn, to gain new insights, and to become a better partner with
my horse.  I've only been on this service for a very short time, and I'm
surprised how quickly things turned ugly.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not
judging anyone, but I would much rather LEARN.  Opinions are wonderful and in
America, a right that I stand by - but could we please get onto lighter
subjects.  I have learned quite a lot recently here, but - as a newbie - why
doesn't someone give an accounting of the vet checks, i.e., how does one get
stuff to a mid-way vet check (or whatever it's called), what exactly happens
once you ride up, (i.e., once you have the pulse down, you have 30 minutes
before the next leg??), does anyone have training tips, can anyone read the
maps the RMs had out?  (LOL), etc.

    Thank you in advance for your kind assistance - I really do welcome the
help  :)  Does everyone remember their first ride?

Linda
Memphis, TN