URGENT...not ER related

An acquaintance on the Peruvian list has discovered with a broken heart that a
colt she sold ended up in pathetic situation, and she is trying to save the
rest of the starving horses.  The humane society in her county is involved, but
there are still horses they are leaving with the owner who starved them. Please
check out the information I put onto a (quickly done, I apologize!) web
page/site....

If you are a horse lover, you CAN make your voice heard about this.

http://www.geocities.com/janm_97/urgent.html

=====
Jan Musick
http://www.geocities.com/janm_97/