RC: Posse ruling (this raise some hackles)

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

All:

I've been flamed previously for my opinion on this
matter. And Noooooooo I was not in Montana for this
race.. but sorry, I still have an opinion.(And apparently
just don't know when to shut-up;)

I'm sure in hind-site, there's alot of things everyone
INVOLVED would do differently and there's alot of people
who feel badly.

But,
Holding Ride Management Responsible for an accident
at a finish line is a little like arresting the bar-
tender, when a person under the infulence has an accident.
Pretty much a sign of our times.
And I didn't need to be there to see it to arrive
at that conclusion.

Flame away.
Barb