PR or Penalty

Where is the rule that if you can not take your own horses PR that you can be
penalized time?  I have searched the AERC Rule Book and VET manual and ride
manager manual  but seemed to have overlooked it.  i am fortuanate enough to
be able to  PR my horse and I also have a heart monitor to fall back on.  But
I can't seem to find the Rule in the book.  I have a call in to AERC in
Auburn .  Was there as change at the Committee Review?  I need to know.