Re: RC: Injury or Attitude?? (kinda long)

I am no expert but sounds like the mare is in pain and that is why she is
behaving badly.   My gelding,  was doing the same thing and I found out he
had scar tissue that was hurting the ligament-he wasn't lame but he was in
pain that's why he was giving me a hard time.   IMHO get a vet to check her
for a possible problem.  Good luck.  Pam in Reno