Re: To Look or Not?

I vote for "Let 'em look!".  Works for me!!  My 5 year old stallion spooks
less than my 15 year old gelding!!  Go figure!!  :)  The stallion though is
much as you describe yours.. curious and even when feeling spooky about
something, if invited to "take a look" is instantly curious and will walk
right up to whatever spooked him!  :)  My gelding just wants to "get
away"...no curiosity, just anxiety to escape.  If he's being really stupid
about it, I'll get off and we'll WALK up to whatever it is and lounge
around or whatever until he forgets what spooked him.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657