Re: Little training issues

Thanks for all your suggestions guys.  Just a couple of questions....

What is a little S hackamore and where can I find one to try.  I have used
the traditional hackamore with the same story...he eats the reins.  I want to
try a bosal, but don't have the money right now to buy one (looked at the
tack store, ouch!!!)  As far as keeping light contact, I do that when he's
being bad, but don't want to have to keep contact the entire time I'm riding.
 When he's horrid, I give him something to think about, leg yeilding, side
passing, etc.   I wonder if bitter apple on the reins would do any good.
Hmmmm

Juli and Alpine....(yummm, leather!)