Re: RC: skeered to ride

Whew! Can I identify with this one! No problem riding my old guy, but had a
very hard time getting back on the younger one - the one I came off of. My
final solution was to have my riding buddy start out on my horse, while I
rode her horse. About halfway back to the trailer, we would switch horses.
Every time we went out, we would switch sooner and sooner. Now, I finally
start out on him. Haven't gone out by myself with him yet, but it will come.
You had a nasty accident too, so just give yourself more time - it will come.

Jeanne