Fear

Remember, It's not the falling down but the STAYING down that constitutes
failure.  Failure is part of fear, that's why most of us get angry when
afraid and overcome the fear inthe long run.  I've been there too and now,
four years later, I am still afraid of speed and falling but really enjoy
competing and the challenge of overcoming yet another obstacle.  It makes
me fell not so bad when I find I'm in such good company as Debi Gordon!
Thanx everyone for making me feel better!
Barbara